NOTE: Blair Hume’s email address was incorrectly advertised in the previous Club notice about the May working bee. The correct one is below.
We need 3 Work Teams:
- Race hut audit of orange fencing. Coordinator Paul L’Huillier.
- Trail improvement works. Coordinator Geoff Sorrenson / Blair Hume.
- Club house/renovations cleanup. Coordinator Tony / Megan Benne-Keeble.
- Paul needs a team of 6 volunteers prepared to work methodically through a stock take of all our orange fencing, then, prepare and label measured sections that can be easily erected on Hoppet set-up day.
- Geoff from Falls Creek Resort Management and Blair need a crew to re-install posts, erect snow fencing, brush cut and improve drainage. Bring your own post hole shovel or favourite spade. Rake hoes provided and brush cutters.
- Tony and Megan as clubhouse custodians need volunteers with meticulous habits to spring (read autumn) clean clubhouse after renovations.
Meet at Nordic Bowl at 10am or at the Hoppet Office at 9am for car pooling.
Barbecue lunch provided by club at Nordic bowl if fine weather, clubhouse if not.
Please RSVP by Wednesday 20th May to Blair Hume — Email: <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Mobile: 0404 530 358. We would like to know how many are attending so labor can be allocated and also numbers for BBQ lunch catering.