In 2019 Free Club Adult Instruction clinics and Hoppet Training Group sessions for members are again being offered.
This year’s visiting coach is Canadian Erin Yungblut. She will be conducting a number of free adult ski skills development clinics during the season. There was a profile of Erin in the 2019 July Bulletin (access it on this website under Newsletters).
For the development clinics, there will be limited numbers i.e. 8 in each session with places allocated on a first in first served basis.
- Meeting place — Falls Creek Race Hut in the Nordic Bowl 10 minutes before clinic start time.
- Registration is essential. Limit of 8 participants per clinic with places allocated on a first in first served basis. Please email to <firstname.lastname@example.org> Note: Clinics will only go ahead if there is a minimum of 3 participants registered.
- Skating — All Clinics will use the skating technique. Clinics are aimed at the intermediate level skier.
- Clinics are for members only.
- Sunday – July 21st — 1:30-3:00 pm
- Thursday – July 25th — 11:00-12:30 pm
- Thursday – August 1st — 10:00 am-11:30 am
- Sunday – August 4th — 10:00 am-11:30 am
- Saturday – August 17th — 10:00 am-11:30 am
- Thursday – August 22nd — 10:00 am-11:30 am
For membership, click [HERE]
• Family: $75/year
• Individual Adult: $35/year
• Individual Junior: $25/year