We need 3 Work Teams:
- Race hut audit. Coordinator Paul L’Huillier.
- Trail improvement works. Coordinator Geoff Sorrenson / Blair Hume.
- Club house/renovations cleanup. Coordinator Tony / Megan Benne-Keeble.
- Paul needs a team of 6 volunteers prepared to get ruthless and work methodically through the resources used for race day set up.
- Geoff from Falls Creek Resort Management and Blair need a crew to re-install posts, erect snow fencing, brush cut and improve drainage. Bring your own post hole shovel or favourite spade. Rake hoes provided and brush cutters.
- Tony and Megan as clubhouse custodians need volunteers with meticulous habits to spring (read autumn) clean clubhouse after renovations.
Meet at Nordic Bowl at 10am or at the Hoppet Office at 9am for car pooling.
Barbecue lunch provided by club at Nordic bowl if fine weather, clubhouse if not.
All RSVPs, issues or accommodation solutions to be forwarded to Blair Hume, email@example.com or call or text 0404 530 358.