Birkebeiner members Esther Bottomley and Phillip Bellingham will compete in the Cross Country Sprints at the Winter Olympics in Sochi Russia on the evening of Tuesday 11 Feb (Australian time).
The coverage will be on Sochi 2 (iOS (iPad) and Android) and starts at 8:50pm DST for the Sprint Qualifications with the Finals from 10:50pm.
The events will be shown on a big screen at the air-conditioned Auditorium next to the Mt Beauty Information Centre from 8pm. (There will be a replay of the 2010 Vancouver Olympics Women’s Sprint prior to this year’s event.)
There are plenty of chairs and tables and there will be tea and coffee but everything else is up to you.
Hope you can make it. It will be a great social evening.
How to Watch Sochi 2014
Don’t miss a second of Network Ten’s coverage of the 2014 Sochi Olympic Winter Games.
The app is free to download, data rates do apply for devices streaming via 3G or 4G. Watching via WiFi is the way to go. The app is optimised for both smartphones and tablets.
• Watch live video coverage on your device – wherever you are
• Switch between up to eight simultaneous live streams
• Replay live coverage so you don’t miss any of the live action
• Live data, statistics, medal tally and athlete and event information
• Is all totally free of charge (data rates apply to mobile devices on 3G and 4G)
• Full catch-up on all events and highlights packages from Sochi