Dear Birkebeiner club members
As many of you will know BNSC runs a number of races across winter, ranging from citizen participation races to FIS accredited National championships. These races are run by the BNSC race sub-committee but require the contribution of a number of volunteers in order for them to run smoothly. Because our membership changes over the years, not everybody is aware of the race committee’s work.
If you are interested in being involved in helping run these races, please let us know. There are a range of roles that you can take on and a wealth of experience you can draw upon from other club members.
In 2018 we are responsible the following races and events:
- Sun 8th July Birkebeiner Classic (C) 2.5/5/10km (Falls Creek)
- Sat 11th August Ski de Femme (F) Fun Race 1, 2.5 & 5km (Falls Creek)
- Sun 12th August Rocky Valley Rush/Sun Val Ramble (15/7.5km) (F) (Falls Creek)
- Thu 17th August North East Primary School Relays (Falls Creek)
- Sat 18th August AUS Open Sprint Champ’s (F) (Falls Creek)
- Sun 19th August AUS Open Champ’s 5/10 km (C) (Falls Creek)
If you are interested in being on our list of race volunteers please let me know.
Ewen Silvester (President)