- When — Sunday 10th November 2013
- Start Time — 10am (meet 9am at the Hoppet Office if you want to car pool)
- Place — Clubhouse
- General spring clean including the skidoo/wax shed
- Maintenance welding of skidoo trailers located at the clubhouse (offers of help from welding experts needed).
- We have a couple of rolls of good secondhand carpet that could be used to cover the floor of the balcony area that is now enclosed – south side (offers of help from carpet laying experts needed). This area will be trialled in 2014 as the childrens area.
2. Race Hut —
- Removal of large bench and replace with trestles
- Stock take of: 1. aluminium poles and the straightening of bent poles, 2. star pickets, 3. fencing & bunting and 4. signage
- Other — sweep downstairs & upstairs (clean windows), clean up rubbish inside and under the Hut.
Requirements for Race Hut clean up — 6 workers, a trailer, welding equipment (skidoo trailers), hammers, vices for pole straightening, metal hammer plates to use to straighten aluminium poles. RSVP for Race Hut volunteers by Thursday 7th Nov. – to Paul L’Huillier: Mob: 0400 056 247, Email: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bring — Hat and sunscreen
Sausage sizzle provided by club at end of working bee. For catering purposes please RSVP to Bron Gray by Thursday 7th Nov : Mob: 0402 105 237 or Email: <email@example.com>.