When: 6.00 pm Saturday 8th June 2013
Where: Bogong Outdoor Education Centre, Bogong Village.
RSVP: By Wednesday 5th June to Kerry Lucas (Social Secretary)
Email: email@example.com Tel: 5754 1341, Mob: 0407 814 114
- Parking — It would be best to drop off food and passengers then park down at Bogong Jack’s Cafe.
- Food — Bring food to share (singles – a casserole or dessert, families – casserole and dessert), plus your own drinks and glasses. There are plastic beakers for kids’ drinks. Plates and utensils are provided.
- Guest Speakers: Steve Seal & Emiko Sakaguchi sharing their experiences of “Around the World by Bicycle” including to the base camp on Mt Everest.
- Second hand equipment sale (bring it along, someone may buy it. Label it with your name and the asking price).
- DVDs and other activities for the kids.
- Lots of talk, It’s a great night to meet members & get fired up for the coming season.
- The Ian Ryan Club Award will be presented.
- New & old members most welcome.