The Birkebeiner Committee would like to appoint a Junior Program Director for this autumn and winter. See below for a Position Description.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to express interest in this position.
- Plan and organise pre-season (Term 2) weekend program
- Liaise with Mount Beauty SC staff to assist Autumn training program (before and after school sessions)
- Plan and organise volunteers for Junior Program (Joeys, Gliders, and Junior Birkies) including the new ‘Possum’ program pilot.
- Assist in the delivery of winter junior program where possible on designated weekend day.
- Assist Birkie Junior Development Camp co-ordinators
- Provide race support to Birkie juniors at the Victorian Junior Champs
- Manage junior registration and medical forms
- Manage WWCC records, ensure Codes of Conduct are available and signed by coaches.
- Car pooling options developed
- Investigate grant opportunities to subsidise race costs to Birkie juniors attending Junior Nationals in 2018 at Perisher, NSW.
- Needs to be a member of Birkebeiner Nordic Ski Club
- Reimbursement of expenses to be negotiated.