Birkie News update
- Junior Birkie & Junior Joey Programs start this Sunday 1st July. Birkie Racers 10:15 am (C), Birkie Juniors 10:15 am (C), Joey Gliders 11 am (C) & Junior Joeys 11 am (C) — Meet at the Nordic Bowl. Parents are reminded that registration is essential and is done by clicking on this link <Junior Registration>. Click [HERE] to view the full seasons Junior Program.
- Registrations for the Junior Birkie Camp have closed. 30 juniors have registered.
- Mid season dinner at Roi’s Restaurant – Tawonga — Thursday 19th July 6:30 pm for a 7:00 pm meal. Meal is part subsidised by the club. Please confirm your attendance and any dietary requirements by Tuesday 10th July to Michelle Forrer: Email < email@example.com> or Mobile: 0417 206 672.
- Birkebeiner Classic Ski Race — Sunday 8th July starting at 10:30 am in the Nordic Bowl. Entries at Windy Corner Day Shelter from 8:30 am. Click [HERE] for more details.
- Falls Creek Guide – Cross Country. Click [HERE]
- Madshus X3 Hypersonic Skis — 180cm waxable classic Skis with NNN bindings. The pictured skis below were left in the clubhouse last season. If they are yours or you know who belongs to them please contact the secretary by email <firstname.lastname@example.org> and include a telephone number. If they are not claimed within two weeks they will be given to a worthy junior member.
This entry was posted in Events
, Juniors & Joeys
. Bookmark the permalink