- When: Sunday 23rd November.
- Where: In the picnic area by the lake in Mount Beauty.
- Time: From 5.30 p.m.
What to bring
We will provide the meat (and vegie burgers for those who prefer them), as well as bread and sauce.
You’ll need to bring your own chair, cutlery, plates, drinks, plus, for families, a salad and a sweet to share (singles and couples – please bring a salad OR a sweet to share).
RSVP to Alice Hamilton by Wednesday 19th November:
Email: email@example.com or mobile: 0419 349 319
As a courtesy to Alice, please let her know you will be coming and if you need vegetarian food (or else BYO meat!!) If you don’t reply, we will assume you are not coming so we don’t over-order. It also makes it easier to contact you if the weather necessitates a change of venue.
If you decide to come at the last minute, PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MEAT!
For those of you who don’t live locally, there is much to enjoy about Mt Beauty and Falls Creek at this time of year…
- Swimming in Mt Beauty’s solar heated pool or in the river.
- Fishing and canoeing in the pondage, the Kiewa River or up at Rocky Valley Dam
- Cycling on or off-road, mountain bike trails, High Plains aqueducts, BMX track.
- Hiking and picnicking at Bogong Village or on the High Plains
- Four wheel driving.
Why not stay for the weekend? There are motels, apartments, cabins, camping or caravan parks. Visit http://www.mtbeauty.com
Come and join us on Sunday evening 23rd November.
Best wishes Ronice Goebel – President